When one door closes, another opens. But often we look so long so regretfully upon the closed door that we fail to see the one that has opened for us.]1..2..3.. Smile smile ^.^
bear this in mind.
Time ♥
About this girl ♥
I love flowers
especially ROsEs.
I love pink and red.
I'm dainty not a trace.
I party till dawn,
I shop till dusk.
That's course...
I'm a girl. And a beautiful one too. =X
Without Music, Life Would Be A Mistake !
The DIVA ♥
S H A R O N There's nothing wrong with my name.
If you think you know me, read my blog and think again. I'm imperfect and I'm Lovin' It.
I'm the only witness and the only person who can judge my life.
This is my blog so Click here if you hate it.
;p
Currently in SingApore Polytechnic [ SP ]
Business Information Technology [ BIT ]
Year 1 in BIT
Class of 1A/21
My GEM: Psychology and Counselling
Japanese Cultural Club [ JCC ]
Make-up ARTISITE Club [ MaAc ]
Xinmin PrimAry [ XPS ]
WOODGROVEr [ WGS ]
WISHLIST ♥
Go around the world. Kick his ass. Make me grow taller. Wisdom, Knowledge & Talent.
Fame, Beauty & Fortune.
Friends forever.
Everlasting Love.
Trip to Hollywood.
Be Wu Zun's Leading Lady.
#PINK PSP [ticked]
#LEVIS jeans, watch, wallet, bag, tee, flip flop and shoe.
#NewUrbanMale slipper (hood around leg)
#RED Crumpler Bag
#Guitar
#AdidAS jacket,watch and purple pants.
#Branded wallet
#more of puma, nike, fila, adidas and converse stuff
#more Pretty and nice tees [most probably ESPRIT?]
#bling bling shoes and necklaces
#tons of ALBUMs!
LOVE ♥
my family.
my friends.
my handphone.
my laptop, PSP.
memories
4E2'06 WGS
-the color RED
-to eat
-to sleep
-to watch movie
-listening to music
-singing
-dancing
-shopping
-bowling