Luck will definitely be on your side! Review your budget carefully, you will find that you have a lot more money to play around with than you thought you did. However, before you run right out to the mall to spend it all, think about that one big ticket item that you've been saving up for.
This extra money could go a long way toward getting said item in your hands.
Think long term with this windfall.
Hold off spending it until it can really be used in a powerful way
Review your budget to find a windfall.
i want to relax.
can I?
Wat's wrong with my sleeping habits????
last night, I only slept for 4 hours. Coz I don't like to sleep early.
But here I am. Awake. I am actually very tired and sleepy. But my mind just refuse to rest.
I wanna watch shows. I wanna blog. I wanna stay awake.
My mind is forcing my body to stay awake. Coz at 1:38am, the night is still young.
Something is seriously wrong wit my sleeping habits.
tomorrow meeting up 2 customers. one at dover one at clementi.
then mayb to sim lim if not go out with andy tay.
small world.
met andy at amk hub just now. chatted a while...
told esther i cant work tml and she allowed without asking me reasons.
so good. love her to bits.
then went OP buy some tee.
train-ed home.
t
